Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cat in the treats diaper cakes bitrhday

cat in the hat treats cakes birthday

When my daughter started kindergarten, I think I need a new department of the expectations of parents, mother starter course. When I was in grade school, no one brought their birthday, we did not celebrate the "school" as Teacher Appreciation Week and Dr. Seuss's birthday holiday. Do not get me wrong, it's all good, I just hope I know some of these things, although I still think the whole thing to bring in your birthday goodies is destructive, exclusive, and to encourage too much "Candy Day ", but now, I would think this is a necessary thing, especially since my daughter and the shares of Dr. Seuss's birthday. Can you believe it? I felt under pressure to come up a double celebration of both the treatment. I remember seeing cotton candy on the FamilyFun magazine in an old pilgrim hat cookies, have an idea: If we want to double, a tall cotton candy cats are treated together in the hat?

cat in the hat treats cakes birthday

This is super easy, though a bit time consuming.

Ingredients:
1 bag large Marshmallows
1 package white almond bark (or melt white candy bags)
1 box Ritz crackers

Stack two large marshmallows with a toothpick to secure them though I may try the next biscuit stick, so I need not remind the children before eating. Next, melt the candy / bark. Ritz cracker square and place the marshmallow language translator at the top of the stack. Until the security (about 5 minutes), dipped in melted white good the whole concoction. Must be scraping the bottom so there is not much here, and place waxed paper to harden.

cat in the hat treats cakes birthday

When the "hat" is dry, take the red icing and decorated with a red stripe tube and pipe jacking. Note: Although the impact of the appropriate topsy-turvy, this technology is vague way than I had hoped that it is like the pure taste of food coloring added. I think the next time, I roll with the ups and downs of the striped red fruit, so I can make them cleaner. Any ideas?
Finally, you can not go wrong, white chocolate, ice (even in the store to buy the kind of gross), Ritz crackers, and marshmallow (toothpicks optional). They are popular with children, or even that they are not a standard cake, teachers appreciated the fact that they fit the theme of the day.

cat in the hat treats cakes birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...