Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Diaper Cakes Reviews

Diaper cakes gift
First, the necessary supplies:
Telescopic one of the major e-mail (I was 4 inches in diameter). I found that I store in the container.

You will also need:
* A large piece of cardboard
* White butcher paper or wrapping paper
* Wallpapers
* 2 bags of clear rubber hair bands (that Goody) - about 100
* Large rubber band, preferably white (I also find these stores in the container - can Bandz)
* A cardboard wrapping paper tubes
* 2 high-quality packaging for the diapers, the best is pure white
* Ribbon
* Decorative paper
* Safety pins
* A hot melt glue gun
* Tape
* Rubber cement
* Sharp scissors
* Flower decoration

Diaper cakes idea

First of all, get all your diapers. I bought a pack of Pampers Newborn (up to 10 pounds) and a packet of size one diapers (8-14 pounds) - about 45 diapers. My friend has twins, so I think the small diapers would be more appropriate. Scroll diapers use patterns in and around the middle with a clear rubber band safety. Open end of the diaper should be rolled inside.

It looks like this. Continue until all of the diapers rolled and set aside.

II. Diaper cake rack

As the diaper cake that I intend to transport work on the MTR, I think it was really strong. This approach allows a very solid cake.

1. 3 large circle cut out strong cardboard. For the largest layer, I followed a dinner plate. For the middle layer, I used a salad plate, and top, I followed a small bowl.

Diaper cakes reviews


2. Again track each the size of the white paper (I used wrapping paper, so it has a nice sheen.) Cut out and glue the three circles (I use rubber cement) of cardboard.

3. For a decorative edge, plastic tablecloths circle.

4. Now you are ready to start building positions. First, you need to lower your e-mail management a high degree of rolling your diapers. Larger diapers about 4 inches high, hot, so I cut outside the (white) layer of the mailing tube about 4 inches. Use hot melt glue gun, glue the decorative outer edge of the lower control center.


5. Cut the (brown) pipe about 3-4 inches in length. Hot glue the bottom (not modified side) of the middle layer.
Diaper cakes proses



6. Now slide the bottom layer of the middle layer.

7. Repeat the process with the middle layer.

8. For the top, use the cardboard wrapping paper tube or something like that. Try to find a tube, is not easy to bend (inner tube of the packaging or packaging Reynolds Salang work). Reduce the height of your rolled diapers and smaller size hot glue to the center top of the decorative surface layer.


III. Add diapers

1. With the completion of the cake stand, you can start adding diapers. I disassembled my position, and added a layer of the diaper layer. The large rubber tube with a message for the first time around, it will ensure that the diaper when you add them. I use the bottom layer of two layers of rolled diapers.

2. The middle layer has a single row of rolling diapers.

3. On the top floor also has a single row of rolling diapers.

4. I have extra diapers, so I rolled the diapers in the bottom of the mail tube and the middle layer. It will also be a good place to hide other baby gifts (socks, receiving blankets, binkies, etc.) if you choose. I also unlock the diaper under the control of several added to the message around. You can slide to the middle without removing their hot layer.

III. Decoration

1. I recorded the green fan leaves add a bit of each board interest in the edge of the base

2. Use decorative ribbon to cover the rubberbands on each floor. I fixed one end of the white ribbon in the back of a large rubber band with safety pins, diaper cake, diapers, so no one will suffer. Then I wrapped ribbon overlapping the diaper layer behind it to ensure that hot glue (I hope makes sense.) I like to watch the two ribbons, but a single layer will do just as well.

3. Add a decorative cake topper. I use the paper rose tutorial, I saw MarthaStewart.com. The three men rose fell, right into the open wrapping paper tube on the top floor.

4. Place some of the smaller flowers on the hat to match the lower. I just slide wire stem base and placed in cardboard to use double-sided tape to secure the bottom of the flower.

5. To sit down and enjoy all the praise and ahhs in the baby bath.

Diaper cakes idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...